One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not used or not used effectively.‘there is very little unutilized space in any school’
- ‘The problem occurs because unutilized fish resources have value, but cannot be owned or bought.’
- ‘In a traditional office most of the computing power will sit unutilized on desktops.’
- ‘A triangle or square, while requiring the minimum number of vantages for sight lines, enclosed too much unutilized space in its corners and presented too large a perimeter.’
- ‘"We must ensure that we do not let this unprecedented moment in time go unutilized for the dream of a strong, robust and prosperous India", affirmed the President.’
- ‘There is however an upside to packing more into the small, unutilized spaces of our day.’
- ‘All unutilized heat rejected from the steam cylinder is carried away from the machine.’
- ‘Too often, a single shelving unit may sit crammed full with materials, while a lonely corner or area beneath a work table sits empty and unutilized.’
- ‘The result is a rather extensive inverse letterboxing that renders large portions of the screen unutilized.’
- ‘Rear channels go largely unutilized, and bass response is average at best.’
- ‘High stress levels trigger heavy food intake, which is often unutilized by the body due to lack of physical activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.