One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A number of the battles fought during this conflict came to occupy an important place in Protestant culture and memory, while helping to reinforce notions of Catholic untrustworthiness and treachery.’
- ‘Others will be unsettled by a book that is written as if it were non-fiction yet clearly contains a fictional element, giving everything an air of untrustworthiness.’
- ‘It's hardly a foolproof sign of their untrustworthiness that they are thinking about how to minimize distrust.’
- ‘The untrustworthiness and bad reputation of some politicians has caused public resentment for many years.’
- ‘To emphasize the general untrustworthiness of boys she tries to shock me by pointing out their base animal instincts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.