One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The untrustworthiness and bad reputation of some politicians has caused public resentment for many years.’
- ‘A number of the battles fought during this conflict came to occupy an important place in Protestant culture and memory, while helping to reinforce notions of Catholic untrustworthiness and treachery.’
- ‘To emphasize the general untrustworthiness of boys she tries to shock me by pointing out their base animal instincts.’
- ‘It's hardly a foolproof sign of their untrustworthiness that they are thinking about how to minimize distrust.’
- ‘Others will be unsettled by a book that is written as if it were non-fiction yet clearly contains a fictional element, giving everything an air of untrustworthiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.