One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is my commitment to work hard, diligently, and untiringly in this office.’
- ‘The public now has the opportunity to give public recognition to those people who give untiringly of their time for the betterment of society.’
- ‘If you can listen untiringly, like a dog, your likeability factor goes through the roof.’
- ‘The left side of the basilica, still encased in scaffolding as artisans from all over Italy work untiringly to complete the restoration, opened again on November 28th 1999.’
- ‘The Coalition pushes the liberty value untiringly, but only the economic kind (which appeals to people's aspirational instincts) not the civil liberties kind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.