One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Why, 40,000 years ago, did we suddenly emerge from literally millions of years of primordial unthinkingness, to become the geniuses who are ‘ruling the planet’ today?’
- ‘Please put it down to momentary unthinkingness.’
- ‘In this unthinkingness, in this damned egoistic impressionism, lurks a sinister bureaucracy of thought suppressing all healthy, deviant impulses - namely, congruency between image and sound.’
- ‘But there is an art to this, and it is the antithesis of the unthinkingness that propagates the clichés in the first place.’
- ‘A certain amount of instability, of recklessness, of unthinkingness may be pardonable in youth, but the years should have brought their wisdom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.