One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm persuaded that unthankfulness plays a greater role in our lives than it is comfortable to admit.’
- ‘In that sense, much of media keeps stoking the hot coals of unthankfulness - dismissing what we already have as woefully insufficient.’
- ‘Like signposts along a highway warning of change, unthankfulness is a sure sign of spiritual decay.’
- ‘Some show this unthankfulness in another way, for they always dwell most on what they have not got.’
- ‘Indeed, it is their unthankfulness for genuine favours that renders them so guilty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.