One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The use of an unsymmetrically substituted analog (highlighted with the shaded atoms at C2,3, in Fig.6) could provide the necessary evidence.’
- ‘Three unsymmetrically substituted polyamine analogues demonstrate significant and selective antitumor effects.’
- ‘The use of other new analogs, such as the unsymmetrically substituted analogs mentioned above, could shed light on such issues.’
- ‘By attaching differing substituent groups, some of which are water soluble and some of which are fat soluble, an unsymmetrically substituted phthalocyanine is created which is both water and fat soluble.’
- ‘It was built unsymmetrically because he wrote on the plans; they were redesigned around his scrawl because nobody had the courage to rub it out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.