One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He ‘heard’ Tina thinking as she gazed as unsuspiciously as possible at Luke.’
- ‘After passing through the door, the two men walked unsuspiciously down a wide hallway that had doors on both sides every sixty feet.’
- ‘I shrugged my shoulders as unsuspiciously as I could, but waited until he stopped looking at me to go back to my thoughts.’
- ‘She felt herself needing to get out of bed and slip back into Annabelle's room to finish the rest of slumber, unsuspiciously.’
- ‘I walked quickly and (I hoped) unsuspiciously, to the bathroom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.