One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After passing through the door, the two men walked unsuspiciously down a wide hallway that had doors on both sides every sixty feet.’
- ‘I walked quickly and (I hoped) unsuspiciously, to the bathroom.’
- ‘He ‘heard’ Tina thinking as she gazed as unsuspiciously as possible at Luke.’
- ‘I shrugged my shoulders as unsuspiciously as I could, but waited until he stopped looking at me to go back to my thoughts.’
- ‘She felt herself needing to get out of bed and slip back into Annabelle's room to finish the rest of slumber, unsuspiciously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.