One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Your chosen lecturer will innocently and unsuspectingly assume that the constant attention they are receiving from you is due to your love for learning or perhaps that you have ADD.’
- ‘They unsuspectingly bestowed impunity upon me.’
- ‘Users of search engines who searched for these terms would find dummy pages listed prominently in their search results that directed them, unsuspectingly, to etoy.com.’
- ‘That it has become reality is only one fascinating part of Super Bowl XXXIV, a game that unsuspectingly turns out to have more subplots than an Agatha Christie novel.’
- ‘There are the capricious gusts of sea wind that sweep in unsuspectingly, the cunning bunkers, the enigmatic kicks and bounces, the blatantly tormenting results.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.