One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And although she has never had children of her own, she works unstintingly for PACES, an innovative Sheffield school for pupils with cerebral palsy.’
- ‘We're here under the guidance of Claire and Duncan, our unstintingly enthusiastic guides from the Dragoman Overland adventure tour company, in whose Mercedes Benz converted truck we plan to forge a 500-mile circular journey.’
- ‘She said: ‘Since taking over as chairman in 1991 he has given unstintingly of his time and enthusiasm.’’
- ‘On behalf of the York branch I thank all our supporters and volunteers who gave their time so unstintingly during 2004 to enable the Alzheimer's Society to support those with dementia, and their carers, in the area.’
- ‘Paul, a dignified and unassuming man who was named Volunteer of the Year, has worked unstintingly on behalf of people who have suffered the consequences of exposure to asbestos.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.