One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other symptoms of mild concussion are confusion, dizziness, unsteadiness, loss of judgement, and amnesia around the events.’
- ‘Drowsiness, unsteadiness and dizziness are among the most common reactions, but for women in particular, the long-term consequences can be more serious.’
- ‘Anyone whose drink has been spiked displays the same characteristics - unsteadiness, memory loss - as a drunk.’
- ‘The new facility will have more space and the latest medical equipment to assess children with complaints such as coma, delayed development, learning difficulties, muscle weakness, unsteadiness and visual problems.’
- ‘Download the photos to your computer and adjust the images in Photoshop to compensate for any camera unsteadiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.