One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other symptoms of mild concussion are confusion, dizziness, unsteadiness, loss of judgement, and amnesia around the events.’
- ‘The new facility will have more space and the latest medical equipment to assess children with complaints such as coma, delayed development, learning difficulties, muscle weakness, unsteadiness and visual problems.’
- ‘Drowsiness, unsteadiness and dizziness are among the most common reactions, but for women in particular, the long-term consequences can be more serious.’
- ‘Download the photos to your computer and adjust the images in Photoshop to compensate for any camera unsteadiness.’
- ‘Anyone whose drink has been spiked displays the same characteristics - unsteadiness, memory loss - as a drunk.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.