One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I felt incredibly light-headed, and the room swam unstably about me.’
- ‘Her knees shook unstably, and she headed towards the chair.’
- ‘Deciding that a cold shower would be a much saner solution, he disentangled himself from his blanket and walked unstably towards the bathroom, all the while trying to remember what exactly happened that led him to this position.’
- ‘Forty-five percent were homeless or unstably domiciled, over three-fourths were living as single, and 89% were unemployed.’
- ‘He slowly walked into hallway and into the bathroom rather unstably.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.