One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What if discontent, far from being evidence of unspirituality, was actually proof that we are spiritually alive?’
- ‘We, too, need to see the contradiction between our claims of piety and the evidence of unspirituality in our lives.’
- ‘The former seeking a return to 'medievalism' and other exotic building forms as a relief from the unspirituality of the Machine Age.’
- ‘The unspirituality of the material realm is not treated as problematic, but rather as without consequence.’
- ‘Then they had persecuted, cast out, or killed those who, seeking to make the spiritual and heavenly paramount, had rebuked their shortsightedness and condemned their unspirituality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.