One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The root of the problem is the inherent unsoundness of State-granted guarantees to firms against market failure.’
- ‘The unsoundness of such reasoning can easily be brought into focus by considering the fact that historically, and in some places even today, the infant mortality rate has been very high.’
- ‘The couple decided to put in a new kitchen, only to uncover major problems with the floor pointing to fundamental structural unsoundness.’
- ‘For example, if after the solemnization of the marriage it is found that the groom could not have given his valid consent because of the unsoundness of his mind, the woman can get the marriage nullified through the court.’
- ‘There was also a wide variation in the psychiatric opinions expressed by the six psychiatrists, with some being strongly in favour of a defence of unsoundness of mind and others being strongly against.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.