One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It sounds so unrealistically, unsophisticatedly direct - so lacking in politesse and not something that is actually done in the real world.’
- ‘The voices were unsophisticatedly recorded with the sole backing of their own violões and a metronome, and the arrangements were added later in the studio.’
- ‘They show how unsophisticatedly children of this age understand history, how fantasy and reality intermingle in their imaginations.’
- ‘Do such clergy think their people are somehow unsophisticatedly simple and not up to it musically?’
- ‘Similar to poker, one can play backgammon for money simply, unsophisticatedly just by tossing the dice and moving the checkers on the board.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.