One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Undo the soldering of.
- ‘Unsoldering the battery incorrectly may damage your motherboard and other components.’
- ‘The old pickups were unsoldered and the new pickups glued to the plate, a process that went just fine.’
- ‘The new transistors are exactly the same as the dead ones, so it was just a matter of unsoldering the old ones and replacing them.’
- ‘According to the fellow's site, unsoldering the jumpers and reapplying them to different resistors changes the clock speed on the processor by adjusting the board's clock multiplier.’
- ‘Now move to the bottom, and remove the tripod mount, and unsolder the black wire you can see at the middle of this board.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.