One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Undo the soldering of.
- ‘Unsoldering the battery incorrectly may damage your motherboard and other components.’
- ‘According to the fellow's site, unsoldering the jumpers and reapplying them to different resistors changes the clock speed on the processor by adjusting the board's clock multiplier.’
- ‘Now move to the bottom, and remove the tripod mount, and unsolder the black wire you can see at the middle of this board.’
- ‘The old pickups were unsoldered and the new pickups glued to the plate, a process that went just fine.’
- ‘The new transistors are exactly the same as the dead ones, so it was just a matter of unsoldering the old ones and replacing them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.