One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They unskillfully threw punches at each other.’
- ‘The congregation, who had been expecting an unskillfully played favorite hymn of Ruth's, was in hushed amazement, for it was a technically demanding piece.’
- ‘It is in a cellar, decorated not unskilfully by a graffiti artist.’
- ‘Deftly, his fingers began to thread the tie around his neck, unskillfully.’
- ‘At one point the nurse left the room, leaving the dentist to rather unskillfully wield both drill and suction device.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.