One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At one point the nurse left the room, leaving the dentist to rather unskillfully wield both drill and suction device.’
- ‘They unskillfully threw punches at each other.’
- ‘It is in a cellar, decorated not unskilfully by a graffiti artist.’
- ‘Deftly, his fingers began to thread the tie around his neck, unskillfully.’
- ‘The congregation, who had been expecting an unskillfully played favorite hymn of Ruth's, was in hushed amazement, for it was a technically demanding piece.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.