One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We've all met folk we secretly envy because we have seen and see in their lives this unshakeability.’
- ‘Both leaders emphasized the ‘unshakeability’ of the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.’
- ‘Steadfast and constant, this is a sturdy combination of ruggedness and beauty, gentleness and unshakability of purpose.’
- ‘That stands as her most memorable title achieved by mental toughness and pure stoic unshakability.’
- ‘Notice, though, that unshakeability does not have to equate with stubbornness or obstinacy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.