One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's hard to imagine any other presenter doing this job as unobtrusively and unsensationally as Bruce, who you'd never have down as an ex-Marine.’
- ‘Litvin writes quietly, unsensationally and he knows that nothing in this world is very nice.’
- ‘The latter's a saga that's all the more harrowing for being so unsensationally told; Sides knows enough to let the details speak for themselves.’
- ‘We must solve these problems together by insisting that analysts and the media report on them unsensationally and unpatronizingly.’
- ‘To plod through the diaries is to plod through life with them - slowly, quietly and unsensationally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.