One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a ghost story, a tragedy, a policier and a drawing room comedy: a captivating story performed with childlike unselfconsciousness.’
- ‘Singing requires both confidence and unselfconsciousness and neither are things that we do well in this age.’
- ‘The complete unselfconsciousness and lack of pretentiousness in her work appears to stem from the artist herself and the down-to-earth quality that resonates from her.’
- ‘They roll around the Yorkshire dales with the easy intimacy and irritating unselfconsciousness of young sweethearts.’
- ‘The Pillow Book, Peter Greenaway's film about Japanese calligraphy, established McGregor's unselfconsciousness when it came to taking off his clothes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.