One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some who deplore this growing trend cite the unseemliness of highly-profitable businesses turning another piece of news into cash.’
- ‘Livia Russo looks like she was about fourteen when the movie was shot, which lends an air of extreme unseemliness to her frequent nude scenes.’
- ‘They do seem to hold him responsible for some of the unseemliness of the administration.’
- ‘Perhaps this attitude stemmed from some vestigial Old World notions of hierarchy, division of labor, or even the unseemliness of the music that they produced.’
- ‘In the cab I'm thinking I'll press Ferrazzi on that issue, lead him carefully through my list of questions, get to the bottom of networking's unseemliness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.