One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Perhaps this attitude stemmed from some vestigial Old World notions of hierarchy, division of labor, or even the unseemliness of the music that they produced.’
- ‘They do seem to hold him responsible for some of the unseemliness of the administration.’
- ‘In the cab I'm thinking I'll press Ferrazzi on that issue, lead him carefully through my list of questions, get to the bottom of networking's unseemliness.’
- ‘Livia Russo looks like she was about fourteen when the movie was shot, which lends an air of extreme unseemliness to her frequent nude scenes.’
- ‘Some who deplore this growing trend cite the unseemliness of highly-profitable businesses turning another piece of news into cash.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.