One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But there is still something unsatisfyingly vague in the claim that publication and reading practices ‘affected even the most empirical and technical of the mathematical sciences’.’
- ‘I've always felt - in no small measure because of this work - that Holst's story was left unsatisfyingly unfinished.’
- ‘This leads me to a final criticism: This is a university press book seeking serious consideration, yet it has unsatisfyingly unorthodox notes in place of proper source references.’
- ‘For liberals, such explanations are unsatisfyingly superficial.’
- ‘He tried writing short stories, unsatisfyingly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.