One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All the varieties and dimensions of pain and unsatisfactoriness we can experience in this life, are not independently arisen, but can with wisdom and clarity be traced back to the roots of ignorance and craving.’
- ‘The unsatisfactoriness of such a course ought now to be plain to our readers.’
- ‘The unsatisfactoriness of the situation we are in, to have it clear, is a matter of several things.’
- ‘Given the unsatisfactoriness of our situation, we need to do something.’
- ‘The difficulty I am pointing to is an unsatisfactoriness involved in accepting an ' externalist ' theory and claiming to understand human knowledge in general in that way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.