One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The method for determining the unsaleability of inventories is based on the life cycle of the products in question in their market.’
- ‘The government would not be allowed to compensate farmers for the lower prices or unsaleability of their products.’
- ‘Not for them payouts in the order of £1.3 million, for them there is nothing but the dole queue, as they sit and watch the value of their business dwindling to unsaleability.’
- ‘These include problems of servicing loans, high maintenance and repair costs, and geographical and social immobility caused by unsaleability.’
- ‘The references to subsidence and the unsaleability of the property are, of course, the opinions of a layman.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.