One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The article goes on to say that young people are using the structure of the bridge unsafely.’
- ‘A retired paramedic today claimed that ‘unrealistic’ Government targets were forcing ambulance crews to drive unsafely so they get to 999 callouts within the expected time limit.’
- ‘Discarded US computers built with toxic materials are being exported and unsafely disposed of in countries such as China and India, according to a report released on February 25 by watchdog groups.’
- ‘Medically supervised injecting centres can help resolve this paradox and improve public health by minimising the risk of drug users injecting unsafely in public places.’
- ‘These modifications allowed these children to operate their vehicles unsafely so that they could participate in drag racing events on major highways during off-hours.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.