One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Discarded US computers built with toxic materials are being exported and unsafely disposed of in countries such as China and India, according to a report released on February 25 by watchdog groups.’
- ‘A retired paramedic today claimed that ‘unrealistic’ Government targets were forcing ambulance crews to drive unsafely so they get to 999 callouts within the expected time limit.’
- ‘These modifications allowed these children to operate their vehicles unsafely so that they could participate in drag racing events on major highways during off-hours.’
- ‘Medically supervised injecting centres can help resolve this paradox and improve public health by minimising the risk of drug users injecting unsafely in public places.’
- ‘The article goes on to say that young people are using the structure of the bridge unsafely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.