One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They were unrighteously condemning others for the same sins they were also guilty of.’
- ‘Occasionally it has seemed to be sheer wantonness and wickedness that has made them act unrighteously.’
- ‘Shakuni defeated me by cheating unrighteously.’
- ‘Calvin put it like this: ‘Those things which are vainly or unrighteously done by man are, rightly and righteously, the works of God!’’
- ‘Sounds like the peace activist was unrighteously whacked by a sniper who was handled by Israeli justice (8 year prison stretch).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.