One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(especially of a decision, etc.) not reversed.
- ‘Optical Gaging Products, Inc., Rochester, NY, provides a line of comparators that offers users fully corrected, erect, and unreversed images for both direct projection and surface illumination.’
- ‘By looking through two mirrors, one sees an unreversed image.’
- ‘Appellants also stood to have their action terminated if the district court's order went unreversed.’
- ‘Attempts have been made to provide upright and unreversed imagery in fundus ophthalmoscopes.’
- ‘A substantial injustice would be done by leaving the decision unreversed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.