One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(especially of a decision, etc.) not reversed.‘the court's decision remains unreversed’‘an unreversed stereoscopic image’
- ‘Appellants also stood to have their action terminated if the district court's order went unreversed.’
- ‘A substantial injustice would be done by leaving the decision unreversed.’
- ‘Attempts have been made to provide upright and unreversed imagery in fundus ophthalmoscopes.’
- ‘By looking through two mirrors, one sees an unreversed image.’
- ‘Optical Gaging Products, Inc., Rochester, NY, provides a line of comparators that offers users fully corrected, erect, and unreversed images for both direct projection and surface illumination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.