One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There were reasons for being so dry and unrevealing.’
- ‘He was fun to be with but unrevealing about his art.’
- ‘It had never been a thought that occurred to me while watching her deliver direct to camera in her flak jacket, but after reading this studiedly unrevealing memoir I felt engulfed by a wave of sympathy for her.’
- ‘The dialogue is (for the most part) deliberately stagnant and unrevealing, with bright spots of colorful anecdote or tension.’
- ‘However, all scans were normal, and blood tests, apart from confirming that her liver enzymes were elevated, were unrevealing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.