One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It had never been a thought that occurred to me while watching her deliver direct to camera in her flak jacket, but after reading this studiedly unrevealing memoir I felt engulfed by a wave of sympathy for her.’
- ‘There were reasons for being so dry and unrevealing.’
- ‘However, all scans were normal, and blood tests, apart from confirming that her liver enzymes were elevated, were unrevealing.’
- ‘He was fun to be with but unrevealing about his art.’
- ‘The dialogue is (for the most part) deliberately stagnant and unrevealing, with bright spots of colorful anecdote or tension.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.