One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But why did the mostly liberal crowd at last week's Washington premiere - people who like to think of themselves as thoughtful and fair-minded - applaud so unrestrainedly?’
- ‘Ellis is unrestrainedly keen, because he isn't as ‘shockingly nervous’ as he says he was during last year's TV debut.’
- ‘Peggy also laughed, unrestrainedly, not being naturally inclined to think about anything seriously.’
- ‘She squelched back to the car sobbing unrestrainedly, dried and changed out of her wet clothes wailing and cursing.’
- ‘To those people and all the rest, I am about to wholeheartedly recommend a feature film that consists of one man sitting on a chair unrestrainedly making fun of his own wife and children.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.