One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I will bring up the common theme of unrequitedness in this weblog many times, and hopefully people will relate.’
- ‘And most of them have opinions about the difficulty of making art, the melancholy of getting older, the miseries of unrequitedness, etc.’
- ‘What appeals to me in particular about the book are two things: It is the obsessive nature of his love and its unrequitedness.’
- ‘Flirting seems inextricably entwined with some sense of unavailability or unrequitedness.’
- ‘I suppose, that unless it changes, or I can get over that feeling of unrequitedness, of him being unreachable, it won't ever work out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.