One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Scion shared his wishes to learn more of the world first-hand to Kara unrequitedly.’
- ‘While I understand that Lance was deeply and unrequitedly in love with Raychel, I do not understand how Lance profits from Raychel's death?’
- ‘She was happy about me unrequitedly loving Prince Damon?’
- ‘They were all beautiful young women but none looked as fragile as the young Princess Crystal nor as flirtatious as Violet and at least one would love him unrequitedly.’
- ‘I fell hopelessly - and completely unrequitedly - in love with Jeremy Birch.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.