One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the macroscopic level of everyday life, by contrast, disorder, randomness, and unrepeatability appear.’
- ‘If this is not the issue, all our discussion about the unrepeatability of the twenties or thirties is nothing but historicism.’
- ‘All of the many variables in the process can affect the outcome and this is why it always had a reputation for unpredictability and unrepeatability.’
- ‘Souvenirs are the traces that replace the event with narrative, and the desire for them arises from the impression of unrepeatability of the event, or longing for the vanished original.’
- ‘The implication is that we are being asked to produce standards for unrepeatability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.