One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inability to be relied upon or trusted.‘she causes havoc in the office because of her unreliability’‘the unreliability of memory’
- ‘Accounts of population movements in the past usually begin with a reference to the unreliability of the data.’
- ‘In discussing these events, Kelsey does an excellent job of highlighting the unreliability of contemporary written sources.’
- ‘The bikes quickly developed a reputation for unreliability—they couldn't handle the hard paces through which Americans put them.’
- ‘The memory researcher appeared on a television show about the unreliability of eyewitness testimony.’
- ‘All he had to show for his service was a record of unreliability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.