One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inability to be relied upon or trusted.‘she causes havoc in the office because of her unreliability’‘the unreliability of memory’
- ‘The bikes quickly developed a reputation for unreliability—they couldn't handle the hard paces through which Americans put them.’
- ‘All he had to show for his service was a record of unreliability.’
- ‘Accounts of population movements in the past usually begin with a reference to the unreliability of the data.’
- ‘The memory researcher appeared on a television show about the unreliability of eyewitness testimony.’
- ‘In discussing these events, Kelsey does an excellent job of highlighting the unreliability of contemporary written sources.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.