One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The unrelentingness of the book is what's so captivating.’
- ‘The entire film is like a well choreographed but under-edited Bollywood dance number: initially dazzling but eventually tiring in its unrelentingness.’
- ‘The worry, the work, the unrelentingness of life with a kid like Annika: it's been a long 5 years.’
- ‘But despite the good humour, or because of its unrelentingness perhaps, I began to tire of it part way through.’
- ‘I think it was a combination of the 20-hour days you need at the beginning with the unrelentingness of finishing one crime and now here comes another.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.