One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The worry, the work, the unrelentingness of life with a kid like Annika: it's been a long 5 years.’
- ‘But despite the good humour, or because of its unrelentingness perhaps, I began to tire of it part way through.’
- ‘The unrelentingness of the book is what's so captivating.’
- ‘I think it was a combination of the 20-hour days you need at the beginning with the unrelentingness of finishing one crime and now here comes another.’
- ‘The entire film is like a well choreographed but under-edited Bollywood dance number: initially dazzling but eventually tiring in its unrelentingness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.