One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The guerrilla campaign of mass violence continued unrelentingly on Sunday.’
- ‘The climb continued unrelentingly well into dusk all the way to the Sultana estate, where our second night's stay had been arranged.’
- ‘No wonder then that the players, especially the home team, felt tense because spectators were unrelentingly severe on players who did not perform according to expectation.’
- ‘On the other hand it is perpetually polluted, unrelentingly crowded, the weather is atrocious and the roads are horrific.’
- ‘The Washington Post reports that the wave of violence in the Sunni Arab heartland continued unrelentingly on Thursday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.