One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Human kind lingered, unregenerately in Plato's cave.’
- ‘His books are criminal classics: novels about criminals, written by an ex-criminal, from the unregenerately criminal viewpoint.’
- ‘Only the unregenerately cynical Hobbes Jr. warned of a siege.’
- ‘Unless and until we drivers of SUV's become convinced that real alternatives exist, we will be unregenerately purchasing, driving, and enjoying our ‘behemoths.’’
- ‘First off, I have to say that this movie is unregenerately bad, while still being occasionally pretty funny - and very occasionally very funny.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.