One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not yet reached, especially by people seeking to convert others to Christianity.
- ‘Reaching the unreached: How can we use ICTs to empower the rural poor in the developing world through enhanced access to relevant information?’
- ‘The Madagascar Evangelical Church originated some decades ago through an unusually gifted evangelistic worker, who successfully planted churches in previously unreached situations.’
- ‘‘An integrated use of the internet and community radio will be an effective means of reaching the unreached and voicing the voiceless,’ he says.’
- ‘Composing word by word the ultimate post that will drive women and wonderchicken-loving men to previously unreached heights of lexically-ecstatic mental fibrillations?’
- ‘1 How many unreached peoples are there left in the world’
- ‘He also gave factual information on the number of unreached people-groups worldwide.’
- ‘Do you believe that evangelicals should strive to reach unreached peoples with the gospel?’
- ‘Driven by the motto ‘To reach the unreached,’ he has furthered the cause of education, particularly mass literacy and distance education.’
- ‘Besides, The Salvation Army has a long history of reaching those who may be unreached by many other churches.’
- ‘The urgent need to provide Sunday school and children's work materials springs immediately to mind, as well as tools to enable the Chinese church to reach out more effectively to unreached people groups.’
- ‘What is it like to translate the Bible for a previously unreached ethnic group?’
- ‘He talks about how missionaries begin learning about a culture, they look for Christ-analogies in the culture, because Christ redeems every culture, there is no unreached culture that does not have Christ-Analogies.’
- ‘I feel women can bring a different perspective and reach audiences - such as women's conferences - formerly unreached.’
- ‘If we don't shake things up, pretty soon the silent majority will turn into the deaf majority, unreached and untouched by the political musings of those who would be king - or queen.’
- ‘This book gives numerous examples of previously unreached peoples who had retained enough knowledge of the true God and Creator to respond gladly when the complete Gospel finally reached them through missionaries.’
- ‘There were many of God's people in Corinth yet unreached with the gospel, and Paul was exhorted to go and preach there that by their faithful response they might be found.’
- ‘Then I thought of the plight of those unreached by the Gospel.’
- ‘We believe it is part of our Christian mandate to try to reach the most outcast, the most unreached.’
- ‘‘It used to worry me greatly that there are always people in an audience who are unmoved, unreached by what I do,’ she wrote in her diary of her valedictory year.’
- ‘In Indonesia especially, survival is now the primary challenge for children in unreached communities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.