One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that cannot be disputed or doubted; without question.‘the awards were unquestionably deserved’‘the claim is unquestionably true’sentence adverb ‘unquestionably, the loss of his father was a grievous blow’
- ‘While her family are unquestionably meddlers, their motives are more or less sympathetic.’
- ‘Unquestionably, sci-fi can engage the imagination in a gripping way.’
- ‘For those unable to catch it at a festival, the mainstream release is unquestionably worth the wait.’
- ‘The first hour of the film is unquestionably better than the second.’
- ‘Although unquestionably enriched by such targeted research, the resulting scholarship has inevitably provided a fractured image of his work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.