One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although most leaders were democratic in the manner mentioned above, the permanence and ‘unquestionability ‘of their status could not be denied.’’
- ‘From the outset of our candidate initiation rituals, we are accustomed to the unquestionability of our training plan.’
- ‘Academic territorialism plays a part in this tabooing, but the basis of it seems to be a need to believe in the unquestionability of human uniqueness, human supremacy.’
- ‘By criticizing the unquestionability of the monarch's absolute authority, the necessary conditions for the possibility of competition and participation were addressed.’
- ‘Their claims cannot be objective while they claim unquestionability in attempting to do the impossible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.