One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He warns ministers: ‘When one clergyman or woman acts unprofessionally, he or she threatens to bring the Church as a whole into disrepute - witness the ripple effect of scandals.’’
- ‘We have no process to deal with priests who act unprofessionally, nor a way to listen to credible witnesses in such cases.’
- ‘There have been many changes, and I have seen for myself the punishment meted out to those who are undisciplined, especially those who behave unprofessionally - for example, those who commit rape, or theft, or other undisciplined acts.’
- ‘So far as it is thought about more commonly and unprofessionally, it seems to be regarded as a vacation exercise, a luxury, a leisure activity for the middle and upper classes.’
- ‘They want an apology from Atkinson and from the school principal, Pat Flores, who they feel handled the situation quite unprofessionally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.