One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He warns ministers: ‘When one clergyman or woman acts unprofessionally, he or she threatens to bring the Church as a whole into disrepute - witness the ripple effect of scandals.’’
- ‘They want an apology from Atkinson and from the school principal, Pat Flores, who they feel handled the situation quite unprofessionally.’
- ‘There have been many changes, and I have seen for myself the punishment meted out to those who are undisciplined, especially those who behave unprofessionally - for example, those who commit rape, or theft, or other undisciplined acts.’
- ‘We have no process to deal with priests who act unprofessionally, nor a way to listen to credible witnesses in such cases.’
- ‘So far as it is thought about more commonly and unprofessionally, it seems to be regarded as a vacation exercise, a luxury, a leisure activity for the middle and upper classes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.