One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Were he merely a talented international fixer this gift for negotiating would be largely unproblematical, but he also brings to negotiating strong emotional, moralising impulses.’
- ‘The most direct and unproblematical application of the principle is when an authority or body acts without having the power to do so.’
- ‘Our very distance, socially and psychologically, made our relations with them unproblematical and easy.’
- ‘The performances are unproblematical: both players are perfectly comfortable with the music, which neither demands, nor gives much opportunity to display, virtuosity.’
- ‘This ‘theorizing back’ does not entail an unproblematical application of Western-centric theories per se.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.