One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having no marked or stated price.
- ‘Markets of themselves cannot provide efficient water prices in the face of unpriced environmental externalities.’
- ‘I wrote on my unpriced copy the figures Mr. Sharif had put down.’
- ‘We create new economic incentives in the market by altering the relative price of pollution or an otherwise unpriced environmental asset.’
- ‘As these are the unpriced ones with ‘1st’ written on them, they will still be valid after the price rise.’
- ‘Census plans to measure the market value of transactions, excluding unpriced transactions such as free software available on the Internet.’
- ‘Does the GPC (General Practitioners Committee) really think that general practitioners are stupid enough to vote for a completely unpriced contract?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.