One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having no marked or stated price.
- ‘We create new economic incentives in the market by altering the relative price of pollution or an otherwise unpriced environmental asset.’
- ‘I wrote on my unpriced copy the figures Mr. Sharif had put down.’
- ‘Markets of themselves cannot provide efficient water prices in the face of unpriced environmental externalities.’
- ‘Census plans to measure the market value of transactions, excluding unpriced transactions such as free software available on the Internet.’
- ‘Does the GPC (General Practitioners Committee) really think that general practitioners are stupid enough to vote for a completely unpriced contract?’
- ‘As these are the unpriced ones with ‘1st’ written on them, they will still be valid after the price rise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.