One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In fact, when Mrs. Palfrey's neighbors assume Ludovic is her grandson, she unpremeditatedly finds it not altogether unpleasant to ask him to step in and fill the role.’
- ‘Adria pulled a mini chip-clip from her pocket and unpremeditatedly snapped it down on my shirt, miraculously managing to locate precisely my right nipple.’
- ‘The score evolved unpremeditatedly out of the bluesy alto-saxophone melody at once sensuous and acrid, originally written separately as a piece of source music.’
- ‘Dou Wei's talent in music is unreservedly and unpremeditatedly incarnated in his music esthetics.’
- ‘When this day comes, will all the religions of the world suddenly unite to unpremeditatedly believe the same thing?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.