One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its future does not rely on the generosity of investors with pockets of unplumbable depth.’
- ‘This is a talent of unplumbable dimensions.’
- ‘Well, first of all, the diary is a terrific introduction to the wondrous complexity of one's unplumbable soul.’
- ‘She looked smooth and precious, a thing of unplumbable mysteries, and perilous as quicksand.’
- ‘While I have never doubted the unplumbable dumbness of the Littlest Caesar, the real surprise is that his bosses, like Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, aren't the evil geniuses we thought they were.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.