One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She looked smooth and precious, a thing of unplumbable mysteries, and perilous as quicksand.’
- ‘This is a talent of unplumbable dimensions.’
- ‘While I have never doubted the unplumbable dumbness of the Littlest Caesar, the real surprise is that his bosses, like Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, aren't the evil geniuses we thought they were.’
- ‘Its future does not rely on the generosity of investors with pockets of unplumbable depth.’
- ‘Well, first of all, the diary is a terrific introduction to the wondrous complexity of one's unplumbable soul.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.