One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It seems that the source is implicitly confirming the accuracy of at least Calabresi's Hitler / Mussolini quote: DownWithBush, a blog that harshly - though in my view unpersuasively - criticizes the criticisms of Calabresi.’
- ‘Or, as Martin Kettle argued so unpersuasively yesterday, a ‘different kind of Blair’.’
- ‘(To be sure, a few have claimed, unpersuasively, that they didn't understand that Bush had authorized warrantless wiretaps, and others have said they expressed general ‘concerns’).’
- ‘Too bad Die Mommie Die wasn't shot for the widest of widescreens, to properly evoke the irresistible trash it unpersuasively mocks.’
- ‘‘As long as I can't have it, I am very glad that they can,’ Matilda wrote unpersuasively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.