One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At least Chan doesn't come off quite as bad as Russian nationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky, who recently drafted a bill that would write into law severe penalties for Russian girls or women who ‘unpatriotically’ choose to marry a foreigner.’
- ‘Novak may have acted unpatriotically but not inconsistently.’
- ‘In connection with the discussion on the relocation of jobs, several SPD politicians have accused Siemens of behaving ‘unpatriotically,’ even ‘as though they had no fatherland.’’
- ‘Most unpatriotically, Mansergh refused, citing his credibility with Fianna Fail as the reason.’
- ‘Republicans accused the Gore campaign of behaving unpatriotically by challenging overseas ballots, many of which came from members of the armed services.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.