One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This was partially due to a lack of technology to concentrate the deeper unoxidized ores and the high cost of transportation to the nearest railhead.’
- ‘None of these features was seen on our unoxidized Belgian specimens.’
- ‘Its mineralogy is complex with multiple representatives in most chemical groups, yet virtually all of the primary, unoxidized ores are dominated by a single zinc mineral, sphalerite.’
- ‘The unoxidized sections consist primarily of marmatite ore, which is composed primarily of pyrite, marmatite, galena, siderite, and minor chalcopyrite.’
- ‘An enormous amount of mineralization remained, but it consisted only of deep, unoxidized sulfides so low in grade that mining them was not economical.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.