- ‘None of these features was seen on our unoxidized Belgian specimens.’
- ‘The unoxidized sections consist primarily of marmatite ore, which is composed primarily of pyrite, marmatite, galena, siderite, and minor chalcopyrite.’
- ‘This was partially due to a lack of technology to concentrate the deeper unoxidized ores and the high cost of transportation to the nearest railhead.’
- ‘Its mineralogy is complex with multiple representatives in most chemical groups, yet virtually all of the primary, unoxidized ores are dominated by a single zinc mineral, sphalerite.’
- ‘An enormous amount of mineralization remained, but it consisted only of deep, unoxidized sulfides so low in grade that mining them was not economical.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.