One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cat was rather unoriginally (in Gale's opinion) named Marmalade.’
- ‘The latter's the most ironic, as it's my second-favourite Shakespeare play. [My favourite is Hamlet, unoriginally enough.]’
- ‘My first thought, unoriginally enough, was a fish.’
- ‘‘Yeah, it's great actually… really enjoying it, thanks,’ I replied unoriginally.’
- ‘Rather unoriginally named ‘brown mix,’ though I think there's probably some kind of translation problem… the name in Japanese is probably something beautiful like ‘sunset on a perfect day in the mountains, drawing shadows.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.