One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Irish directors are the root of the problem, he says: an expletive-laden diatribe against their complacency and unoriginality demonstrates the depth of his feeling on the subject.’
- ‘Now there's a true conservative's flare for unoriginality.’
- ‘Listening to this CD, I discovered depths of bad music, bad programming, and unoriginality I never even knew existed.’
- ‘The very unoriginality of the slogans points to the fact that they're not in the authorial voice but are more description of the cultural landscape.’
- ‘Contestants are rewarded for unoriginality and short-term profit gains, proving that the spirit of Enron will continue to thrive as long as audiences deem The Apprentice a hit, rather than giving it the miss it deserves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.