One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pound wished poetry to escape from what he felt was a rising tide of sloppy, flabby, sing-song verse, inaccurately and unobservantly phrased.’
- ‘Was it anything of special significance that I have unobservantly missed?’
- ‘This is a very unusual stance for an investor to take, who should rather be interested in using situations unobservantly that the competitors have not yet discovered.’
- ‘‘I was raised unobservantly by a Jewish mother,’ she wrote.’
- ‘She spends an excessive amount of time preening in various mirrors while unobservantly missing paranormal activities behind her, but otherwise, I suppose the nicest thing that can be said is that you don't want her to die.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.