One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The reason being, in West Malaysia, priority was given to the development of roads and railways due to unnavigability of most rivers there.’
- ‘It is held more rational to determine the question of navigability or unnavigability of a stream, from the fact of navigation or otherwise, than from a circumstance which may or may not be conclusive evidence of its navigability.’
- ‘It stunned the entire Internet with its unnavigability, forcing people to buy something - anything, even suspenders - to get away!’
- ‘It was discontinued in 1909 due to the unnavigability of the South Channel.’
- ‘It's only by virtue of the fact that there's not a whole lot of traffic that the complete unnavigability of the forums does not become an issue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.