One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's only by virtue of the fact that there's not a whole lot of traffic that the complete unnavigability of the forums does not become an issue.’
- ‘The reason being, in West Malaysia, priority was given to the development of roads and railways due to unnavigability of most rivers there.’
- ‘It was discontinued in 1909 due to the unnavigability of the South Channel.’
- ‘It is held more rational to determine the question of navigability or unnavigability of a stream, from the fact of navigation or otherwise, than from a circumstance which may or may not be conclusive evidence of its navigability.’
- ‘It stunned the entire Internet with its unnavigability, forcing people to buy something - anything, even suspenders - to get away!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.